Lasers have been successfully implemented and used in a variety of dental services since 1994. Not only are lasers highly effective at making extremely precise treatments, they are widely effective in a broad collection of dental procedures to ensure maximum success for your smile.
Light up your smile with laser dentistry. Listed below are some of the common treatments of laser dentistry:
– Root Canal Therapy: When root canals are used to save teeth, lasers are often implemented to clear away excess bacteria and tissue to ensure the area is clean for the root canal therapy to be successful.
– Cavities: Cavities must be filled in, and lasers can be used to clear the decay around cavities and prepare a tooth for a filling.
– Teeth Whitening Treatments: With many forms of professional whiteners, the gel used can be activated with a light source such as a laser.
– Cancer Biopsies: Lasers can be executed to remove a small amount of tissue from a person’s cheek for use in oral cancer biopsies.
– Oral Ailments: Lasers are often set to precisely remove tender lesions and sores from inside a person’s mouth.
If you are in need of a laser dentistry treatment from our team at Today's Dental Care at our dentist office in Jerome, Idaho, please contact us at 208-324-8861 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Don Wyatt. The path to a healthy smile starts today!