Have you recently suffered an oral accident or injury? Is your smile less than ideal? Not to worry, because Today's Dental Care offers a wide array of dental restoration services for a wide variety of oral ailments. If you do have any damage to your teeth, it may be possible to enhance your smile with dental crowns. Dental crowns are designed to cap or conceal teeth to increase longevity and prevent further damage from occurring. Consider the following benefits dental crowns can provide:
– Weak or vulnerable teeth suffering from cracking, chipping, or fraying can avoid further damage with dental crowns.
– Bits of broken or fractured teeth can be held together with dental crowns.
– Over time, teeth can wear down from decay. They can also be worn down by disorders such as bruxism. Dental crowns can help prevent further wear or decay from occurring.
– Dental crowns are great for concealing and further protecting various other dental services, such as dental bridges, fillings, dental implants, or root canals, use dental crowns.
– Unsightly teeth can be aesthetically enhanced with dental crowns.
– If you have any teeth with anomalies in their shape, size, color, curvature, fit, or alignment, it may be possible to enhance them with dental crowns.
Dr. Don Wyatt, Dr. Jeremiah Funk, and Dr. Doug Messick at Today's Dental Care want to refine your smile for many years to come. If you are interested in learning more about dental crowns, you can schedule an oral exam by contacting us at 208-324-8861. We have offices in Jerome, Buhl, Wendell, and Gooding Idaho. We look forward to seeing your smile soon!