Are you experiencing tooth pain? Toothaches are often occur when the pulp inside a tooth’s root becomes damaged, either from physical injury or bacterial infection. Ask yourself the following questions to determine if you have complications from a toothache:
– Do you continue to feel discomfort in your mouth even after using pain relievers?
– Are the joints in your jaw damaged or swollen?
– Have you noticed inflammation or swelling in your face?
– Have you noticed any discharge or abscesses in your mouth?
– Are you suffering from irregular chills, high fevers, or facial rashes that cannot be otherwise explained?
– Have your recently suffered a trauma to your teeth or mouth?
If you are suffering from a toothache, you should discuss your treatment options with Dr. Don Wyatt and the rest of our team at Today's Dental Care. Call us today for an appointment at our office in Jerome, Idaho. Our number is 208-324-8861.